GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wireless Apple CarPlay unit

Kessar187

Car(s)
Golf mk7 1.6 TDI
Hello all,
This is my first post and the car I drive is my first car which is a mk7 1.6 tdi 2013 model.
I write to you with the hope of gaining some knowledge On the fact of (as you can see from the title) wireless Apple CarPlay head units.
I’ve seen a few on AliExpress and although I know that most of them probably are fake, I wanted to ask if there’s any such thing where you can attach or a unit that you can buy and fit that supports wireless Apple car play?
Also another question, if this doesn’t work out (Apple CarPlay stuff) then is there a way I can buy a standard screen with NAV and use it in my non nav car? I’ve got the disc changer with sd card slot in my glovebox but my screen isn’t a NAV screen.
£198.72 32% Off | Wireless Apple Carplay Android Auto Interface Adapter Decoder For Volkswagen VW Arteon Golf Polo Crafter Tiguan Touran Passat B8
https://a.aliexpress.com/_BStBc9
^^is the link to the wireless Apple CarPlay unit I’d seen.
Thank you for any help given and I hope everyone has a great day.

fedemartuy

Car(s)
VW Golf mk7 Comfortl
Hello! I know its been a long time, but did you get the interface??
I have a mk7 1.4T 2015, and I am thinking about upgrading my MIB1 with that option, so I can use Sportify and waze right on the screen.
Thanks!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Hello! I know its been a long time, but did you get the interface??
I have a mk7 1.4T 2015, and I am thinking about upgrading my MIB1 with that option, so I can use Sportify and waze right on the screen.
Thanks!
Don't hood your breath. He hasn't been back in the forum since August of last year.