GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Winter wheels

kenny.c

Ready to race!
Hi there

Thought id put a few pics up so people can reference this style of wheels on the MK7. They are cheap 19" wheels I had left over from a previous car and although not strictly "winter" wheels they will save my original wheel getting damaged during the bad weather. They ride really well considering the recommended tyre pressure of 41 psi....but we do have DCC which helps.

Thanks
Ken

TheSwede

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf7 Alltrack/Cupra
The mk 7 for sure looks good with 19” wheels despite the price of them ;)!

/Peter

DW58

Go Kart Champion
So are these winter wheels (i.e. with winter tyres) or just wheels you have on your car during winter?

kenny.c

Ready to race!
Just old wheels im afraid..no winter tyres....ive been trying to swap them for something smaller but didnt get interest so they will have to do for now.

Ken

Simbo

I would be interested in buying these wheels if ya wanna sell? I ain't got anything to exchange as I want to keep my original gtd wheels!

AMPJ8

Passed Driver's Ed
Have got the once called boring Dijon 17" with winter Pirellis. IMO it looks fine better than the other option the dealer had.

But I like best your 19"'s Kenny.

Can't wait to put the Santiago's on

Wolksvagen

Banned
From my observations I think the mk7 was designed around large rims given the flared arches and large wheel arch radius. Anything less than 17" just looks too small IMO. Now I think about it the 17" Dijons I have on my loaner mk7 look small which is why I optioned 18" rims on my awaiting mk7.