GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Winter tires

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I got a set of Michilen Pilot Alpin PA4 size 235/40/18 for sale. The guy I got them said they were used for one season but look brand new. New 233 each asking 500 obo. Local pick up. winter tires.jpg

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Tires still for sale if anyone is interested getting close to that time to get mounted again.

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
I'm interested if these are still available, but you're definitely across the state from me. I should be driving through Denver area around Christmas, though, if you could hold onto them?

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
if your that intersted ill hold them for you. i wouldnt mind meeting you part way if you wanted to do it sooner then christmas.

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
They're the tire I had planned on getting sometime this season. Unfortunately I'm in Kansas city, so even halfway would be like 8 hrs for us both. I'll pm you.

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
YES, LET'S ALL MEET IN COLBY!
LOL! Colby is where we got stuck off i70 back in March when they were closing off roads. We had to snake our way through Nebraska to get into Colorado, then pick up my sister in Denver (no more capable rentals available), and make our way to Steamboat. My son was 15 months old and pissed at us for this drive. I'm considering renting an Airstream or something for our drive down to Florida. I just don't want to deal with hotels along the way...

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
LOL! Colby is where we got stuck off i70 back in March when they were closing off roads. We had to snake our way through Nebraska to get into Colorado, then pick up my sister in Denver (no more capable rentals available), and make our way to Steamboat. My son was 15 months old and pissed at us for this drive. I'm considering renting an Airstream or something for our drive down to Florida. I just don't want to deal with hotels along the way...
Renting an rv may be a lot more financially smart them hotel rooms with how things are getting expensive. But then you got the price of gas to consider too.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
So decided to install on my car and use them since my all seasons kinda crapped out on me no longer for sale.