GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Window scraper seals treatment

burso

Ready to race!
My window scraper seals have faded and lost the original black colour. What do you guys use to keep them black?! I understand this is probably wear and tear but I don't like the looks of it...:mad:

Rob, is there something in the G Techniq range to restore and preserve the rubber colour?

DW58

Go Kart Champion
My window scraper seals have faded and lost the original black colour. What do you guys use to keep them black?! I understand this is probably wear and tear but I don't like the looks of it...:mad:

Rob, is there something in the G Techniq range to restore and preserve the rubber colour?

Yes, you could try GTechniq C4, but I use Einszett Gummi Pflege - this is a treatment specifically for rubber seals, it keeps them soft and supple and also improves the look. It's very easy to apply an inexpensive.

There's a demo video here, this is also the supplier I use, very reliable. Gummi Plege is very well regarded in the detailing community, all Einszett products are of top quality.

Hope this helps.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Excellent, it's a great product - I also use Einszett's screenwash concentrate and Winter screenwash - I believe their aircon cleaner is also the best on the market. I suggested it to one of the Gulf guys (Kindi I think) back in the Autumn when his aircon was honking rather badly, it did the trick.

Good luck.

burso

Ready to race!
I have applied the product today and took a picture. The difference is obvious, this was worth my money.:D

Attachments

• IMG_1768b.jpg
    IMG_1768b.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 625

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Glad to have been able to offer assistance.