GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Will these wheels fit??

ocbdharrogate

A set of 18inch 3DSM's have come up for grabs near me. They need a bit of a refurb but I like the look of them.

I'm wondering if they will fit though as they have come off a 2011 Seat Leon and my car is a 2015 Golf. 5x112 8.5j ET42 is the rim size. Anyone know if they will fit??

Thanks in advance

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
3otPops1BByCeJwZiw.gif

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
A set of 18inch 3DSM's have come up for grabs near me. They need a bit of a refurb but I like the look of them.

I'm wondering if they will fit though as they have come off a 2011 Seat Leon and my car is a 2015 Golf. 5x112 8.5j ET42 is the rim size. Anyone know if they will fit??

Thanks in advance

Yes, perfect mk7 fitment.

I believe you’ll need conical seat lug bolts, but other than that you’re good.

ocbdharrogate

Thanks for the help. It was the offset that threw me. Just wanted to make double sure they would fit before parting with my hard earned cash ??

I had no idea that willtheyfit.com existed. Handy to know for future reference ?

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Thanks for the help. It was the offset that threw me. Just wanted to make double sure they would fit before parting with my hard earned cash ??

I had no idea that willtheyfit.com existed. Handy to know for future reference ?

That site is very helpful, even for choosing tire size as it shows speedo error, overall height, ect

pSyCO_007

Ready to race!
So I came across a set of Enkei Raijin wheels 18x8 35 mm offset. I know I will need to get new lug bolts since oem uses ball seat and the wheels will need conical. My question is will I need to run some spacer to use these wheels with oem suspension?

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
So I came across a set of Enkei Raijin wheels 18x8 35 mm offset. I know I will need to get new lug bolts since oem uses ball seat and the wheels will need conical. My question is will I need to run some spacer to use these wheels with oem suspension?
Use this site to check: https://www.willtheyfit.com/ It appears that if running the same size tires that they will poke out more.

gtGUY9

I'm looking at a set of Rotiform RSE's for my 2016 GTI. The shop near my house can get in a set of 18x8.5 35 offset for a good price. I'm planning on running these with Bilstein B14 coilovers. Any idea if I will experience rubbing issues with this set up?

I asked if they could get in a 45 offset but figured I would see if anyone has experience with this kind of set up.

1582725263848.png

OldVWFan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
I run 18x8 et 45 with 15mm spacers on the front with 225/40-18 and these are flush with the wheel arch on stock ride height. These poke out 25.4mm more than stock (same size as you indicate). I would be concerned about rubbing with the B14s if even lowered the minimum of 30mm that the B14s can do. The 35 series tires help but if primarily street driven then I would still be concerned unless you can miss all the pot holes.