GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Will someone let me use their wifi to install uniconnect+?

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Sounds funny, but my wifi is on the opposite corner of my house and it's a shitty comcast router. I'm looking for someone within an hour of Philadelphia/Cherry Hill NJ who'd be kind enough to let me park my car in their driveway and use your wifi to download my Unitronic tune to my car :) Will provide beer, jokes, and general good conversation in exchange

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2016 3Dr GTi DSG CSG
Sounds funny, but my wifi is on the opposite corner of my house and it's a shitty comcast router. I'm looking for someone within an hour of Philadelphia/Cherry Hill NJ who'd be kind enough to let me park my car in their driveway and use your wifi to download my Unitronic tune to my car :) Will provide beer, jokes, and general good conversation in exchange

Could you not tether to your phone? Or use the free Wi-fi at a drive-thru or such like!

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I'm expecting a kid in the next 48hrs, otherwise I'm happy to help a fellow enthusiast. If you haven't figured it out in two weeks, PM me. Things should be somewhat settled down by then. I'm on the edge of your radius though.

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
Sure thing, send me a PM and we can do it Saturday or Sunday.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
you do understand you also have to have an internet connection any time you install or change a unitronic tune.. not just for the program install.