GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Will a jb4 be a good fit for me?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I’ve heard conflicting things on it. I tried a R with this enabled on obdeleven and I could feel a difference. I only drove it about 3-4 times before hand. Maybe it was in my head?
If you want to feel the pedal the way obd11 tweak does toggle your cars mode from normal to sport....lol

that’s what the tweak is. It just makes the pedal input direct like on sport VS when in normal mode the pedal is set to gradual by time.

That’s why you get mixed reviews....

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
If you want to feel the pedal the way obd11 tweak does toggle your cars mode from normal to sport....lol

that’s what the tweak is. It just makes the pedal input direct like on sport VS when in normal mode the pedal is set to gradual by time.

That's makes sense and clears the confusion. So the Pedal Tuner is the way to go for actual throttle response.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

Oh I see thanks for the info

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI

It does even less than that lol.

All it does is make the mode change from normal to sport instant instead of slightly delayed. And when I say slightly delayed I mean a second to 2 seconds.

There is no coding mod for pedal response. It is a hilarious myth that has been totally debunked.

Also, for the wire through the firewall - you don't have to make a hole in the grommet. Run the wire through and press the grommet back in with the wire on the side. It stays fine.