GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wierd buzzing noise in cabin 2020 golf mk7.5

Mikt

Hi

i got a wierd buzzing/humming noise inside my Cabin, it sounds like it comming from behind the flaps like somthing adjusting, is this normal?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Hi

i got a wierd buzzing/humming noise inside my Cabin, it sounds like it comming from behind the flaps like somthing adjusting, is this normal?

Obviously it's not normal. When do you hear it? Record it. And welcome to the forum.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Hi

Like right after you change air flow from main to main/floor? Or when you shut the car off? More info helps, like WHEN it happens

Mikt

I think its coming from the climatronic, its happening when the engine goes in to startnstop, its like something adjusting for about 1 minute then stops. It also happen when i change airflow direction

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Car is brand new, take it to the dealer.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I think its coming from the climatronic, its happening when the engine goes in to startnstop, its like something adjusting for about 1 minute then stops. It also happen when i change airflow direction

Mine does the exact same thing, at the exact same moments ...I thought that was just normal

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I bought it new Oct 18....'18 SE

Shishkabobie

Car(s)
2015 GTI nonPP DSG
welcome to golf ownership -I have a 2015 and its buzz city

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Its not normal lol go get it fixed

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Its not that noise, its more like a electronical buzzing! I will se if i can fix a video

I equate it to an electronic movement of flaps, like when you switch from feet to windshield

Mikt

Yes exactly. U had it like that since new? Have u compared to others? I compared to one in the store it had the same noice