GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

who would win?

YellowC4S

Ready to race!
Golf R DSG vs Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport AWD

Obakong

Ready to race!
I suspect the Golf R. The engine power of both are nearly identical but the Alpha weighs a bit more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
The better driver.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
Can the Alfa stay out of the shop long enough to find out?

Car & Drivers long term test car spent 80 days at the dealer over 12 months and something like 13 visits.

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
i beat a friend who had one when i only had a jb4 by a pretty decent amount. stock v stock it was close. im dsg gti

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Can the Alfa stay out of the shop long enough to find out?

Car & Drivers long term test car spent 80 days at the dealer over 12 months and something like 13 visits.

Hey, you've got to look at it this way. Both ladies are actually kind of high maintenance.

Adriana needs to spend a lot of her time at the beauty salon and tanning beds, with occasional aerobics and yoga.

Hilda likes to lift weights, wrestle, win triathalons, and she just gets sh*t done.

Both of them are ultimately comfortable partners that can treat you right. While both have tempers, one's got a much shorter fuse, and one will violently hold you to account a few years later for missed special occasion (probably a missed dsg or differential maintenance, you had better not let her timing belt change be even two meters late, or how about the time you fed her the wrong oil- you know she's allergic to 505.00).

Also one is definitely okay with you playing with "the wrong kind of hardware and software" with her, while the other one will throw it back in your face right in front of the doctor if anything ever goes wrong, whether it's related or not.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!
Hey, you've got to look at it this way. Both ladies are actually kind of high maintenance.

Adriana needs to spend a lot of her time at the beauty salon and tanning beds, with occasional aerobics and yoga.

Hilda likes to lift weights, wrestle, win triathalons, and she just gets sh*t done.

Both of them are ultimately comfortable partners that can treat you right. While both have tempers, one's got a much shorter fuse, and one will violently hold you to account a few years later for missed special occasion (probably a missed dsg or differential maintenance, you had better not let her timing belt change be even two meters late, or how about the time you fed her the wrong oil- you know she's allergic to 505.00).

Also one is definitely okay with you playing with "the wrong kind of hardware and software" with her, while the other one will throw it back in your face right in front of the doctor if anything ever goes wrong, whether it's related or not.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

lol