• NO!

Votes: 70 43.5%

• Total voters

euroadb

Go Kart Champion
Just wondering.

Ricky Bobby GTI

Say What!!!
I do but I'm partial since that's what I have! I really don't understand why so many hate on it, I looked at both the stock and TB version and just liked the large grille on the TB. Maybe it's just the way they painted my CW. I've seen all black TB's and didn't care for the one color front bumper.

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
I dig it, but wouldn't want to trade the stock GTI's lipstick. Someone on the site used a red vinyl stripe to replicate the effect on their Thunderbunny front, and it looks good!

mikes rx

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm partial too.....but, I'm not a big fan of the stock-unpainted plastic lower parts

But, from what I've seen there are MANY people on this forum that dislike the TB kit......which isn't aided by the fact that it's a $3K option on a $25K car.

Last edited:

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
looks too much like a rabbit. ... only the r-gti looks good with the similar kit ... but if i received one for free ... i'll probably install it

zombievore

Ready to race!
Price is whack but I would totally rock one otherwise. I have a CW GTI and I think they look great as Thunder Bunnies. I've seen a CW one and a TR one driving around where I live and the CW looks positively hot.

Ricky Bobby GTI

Say What!!!
I like the front. Dont like the back, at all.

Here is one or the back of mine. I do like the center exhaust exit like on the R32 better. These are Iphone pics so not the best quality.

One from the front. I know it needs to be lowered bad.. lol

MKV Aaron

Form Follows Function
Car(s)
Golf R
I voted no because the only car I think pulled it off was the UG one lowered on black wheels with a bike on the roof rack. Can't remember who's car though.