GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who has the last MK7.5?

Jgilber0

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
‘21 GTI S 6MT
We are getting down to the bitter end of the MK7 / MK7.5 now. I just bought mine four weeks ago with a build date of 11/2020.

My VIN ends in 6725. Who has a higher number?

Jgilber0

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
‘21 GTI S 6MT

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
How can I determine my build month? My VIN is in the low 7000s, certainly not nearly the last.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
How can I determine my build month? My VIN is in the low 7000s, certainly not nearly the last.

Look on the plate in the door jamb.

RXXXII

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 VW GTI Autobahn
How can you determine the exact build date? I can only tell mine was built 11/2020.

I see on a dealer website a VIN ending in 10525

vdub761

Go Kart Newbie
I have the paper that list's all the parts used, and taped to the passenger side windshield, I asked to not have any interior or exterior protection removed

Attachments

• 20210321_124200_HDR.jpg
    20210321_124200_HDR.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 93

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
That's not the Monroney (aka "Window") Sticker, right? My Monroney doesn't have a date on it that I can find.

So then you got you car can home and removed the shipping protection yourself?

My Dealer didn't do such a good job on mine. I found pieces of leftover white vinyl along the hood that I thought for a minute were paint defects. :oops:

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
That's not the Monroney (aka "Window") Sticker, right? My Monroney doesn't have a date on it that I can find.

My Dealer didn't do such a good job on mine. I found pieces of leftover white vinyl along the hood that I thought for a minute were paint defects. :oops:

The term "Monroney" always reminds me of Moronie from Johnny Dangerously.

moroni headline.jpg

vdub761

Go Kart Newbie

correct not the Window MSRP sticker, & yes I removed all the protection once I was home, they Just did the basic PDI,