GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who has replaced the halogen cornering lamp bulbs?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
You mean apart from cutting the actual car headlight cover itself to fit everything apart from the LED outside?:D

Cutting the dust cap is not a big issue and very simple to do and can easily be replaced, it is also very easy to seal with a few pieces of electrical tape around the wires coming through the cap. Some/most cars won't even have a dust cap.

But like we said, and like you read over and didn't reply: IT IS VERY easy to try to suggest and advertise a brand you have no attachment to as you have nothing to worry about when things start to malfunction and that customer is not happy with the product.

you are trying to advertise blue LEDs and trash ours, but when it comes down to it we provide:
customer service
lifetime warranty
crisp clean white LEDs with no blue tint
And peace of mind because these have been tested in these cars for over 2+ years with nothing but amazing customer feedback.

AZGTI2

Ready to race!
DeAutoKey,

Your products speak for themselves. I want to go with yours, but the cutting sounds scary. I am going to review the DIY.

Any memorial day sales or promo codes?

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
DeAutoKey,

Your products speak for themselves. I want to go with yours, but the cutting sounds scary. I am going to review the DIY.

Any memorial day sales or promo codes?

The cutting of the dust cap is standard in any HID/xenon kit normally as it has to run the ballast wires through the dust cap, but you easily seal it and if you really ever need to replace if it is a lease you can simply buy new dust caps.

Some cars are easier and don't even have dust caps so there is no need to cut anything.

And yes, we have a Memorial Day Sale, please check our Fb for the code:
www.facebook.com/deAutoKey

Thank you & let us know if you have any questions

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R

Thanks ended up going Osram because they were cheaper than the Philips and looked very similar. Hopefully they're not too blue.

Kind of annoying the OEM bulb only lasted a few years, but I dont want to modify my cover and have those heatsinks sitting in my engine bay just for cornering lights so no LED for me.

Anyone try both the Osram/Philips and can compare? Both are readily available in Canada.