GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whiteline front control arms and front sway bsr

Deanjet

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
Buying a set of alloy Whiteline front control arms. I do 95% of my driving on the street with five or six track days a year. Should I go with the regular control arms or should I get the ones with the increased camber? I prefer a car that is stable at high speed and during hard braking,
Also, are the white line front sway bars a good upgrade, or should I consider a different brand for increased diameter?
Thanks 😊

SouthFL_Mk7.5

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Definitely go with the added camber. Set toe to zero all around and you’ll have all the stability you need ar high speed and the added camber will provide much better lateral transitions and help keep your tire’s outer tread from being torn up at the track.

My experience with Whiteline stuff is that it’s affordable and utilitarian. Gets the job done. Similar to Superpro.

Last edited:

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Buying a set of alloy Whiteline front control arms. I do 95% of my driving on the street with five or six track days a year. Should I go with the regular control arms or should I get the ones with the increased camber? I prefer a car that is stable at high speed and during hard braking,
Also, are the white line front sway bars a good upgrade, or should I consider a different brand for increased diameter?
Thanks 😊
Both of their alloy arms are advertised as adding the same amount of camber. One of them adds a bit more caster.

My experience with Whiteline stuff is that it’s affordable and utilitarian. Gets the job done. Similar to Superpro.
Very similar, they're the same company. I'm using whiteline's arms, the rear bushings failed and they sent me superpro-branded bushings as a warranty replacement.