GOLFMKV

Whiteline Aluminum Lower Control Arms

Dominador

Passed Driver's Ed
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

$350 $325
plus shipping and PP fees unless friends and family
Open to offers DM for quickest response

Used on my MK7 R for a very short time and very few miles. I installed them in April 2020 then the pandemic happened and I have been 100% work from home since. I drove maybe a few thousand miles in all of 2020. They were removed in February 2021 when I prepared to sell the R. They are in excellent condition as can be seen in the photos. Part number is KTA252, https://www.whiteline.com.au/product_detail4.php?part_number=KTA252

MK7R Parts - Imgur (7).jpg
MK7R Parts - Imgur (8).jpg
MK7R Parts - Imgur (9).jpg
MK7R Parts - Imgur (10).jpg
MK7R Parts - Imgur (11).jpg
MK7R Parts - Imgur (12).jpg
MK7R Parts - Imgur (13).jpg
MK7R Parts - Imgur (14).jpg
MK7R Parts - Imgur (15).jpg
MK7R Parts - Imgur (16).jpg

Last edited:

AceHammer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 A3
Anyone know of any fitment issues with these and b16 coils?

Edit - Also do they work with the aluminum subframe

Last edited:

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Anyone know of any fitment issues with these and b16 coils?

Edit - Also do they work with the aluminum subframe
At no point does the LCA and strut or coil over mount to each other in our system, they wouldn’t interfere with each other.

Mqb LCAs regardless of steel or aluminum all bolt up to the steel or aluminum subframe.

AceHammer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 A3
Was more if they would clear my wheels while lowered on the b16s, I know aftermarket lcas have had issues with caster and clearance.

Dominador

Passed Driver's Ed
Was more if they would clear my wheels while lowered on the b16s, I know aftermarket lcas have had issues with caster and clearance.
Unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you as I was only on VWR springs. I didn't have any issues with those and my OZ wheels though.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
In the link these seem to be arms that add pos caster, so yes depending on how low you go with your coils, the amount of -camber you run, the width and offset of your wheels could have issues with rubbing on the front outer section of the fenders where they bolt to the front bumper.