GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

White smoke from exhaust with fluid leaking out of it

Mk7GolfDisease

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf 1.8T TSI
Yes just pull the dipstick out and see what the oil looks like.
Yeah i checked it this morning my oil was light brown in color nothing looked out of the ordinary as pitch black would be u dont change oil for shit which i do anyways twice a year as i will do another soon.

TrueGTI

Go Kart Newbie
Yeah dropped car an hour ago and biked home I wrote 6 of everyone's suggestions of what tests they should perform to see where the issue is.

You know wtf the guy said from all the tests I suggested for him to do?

Hes like its from cold weather to why you would see lots of white smoke its not a head gasket or turbo blown etc bs talk.

So I told him thats your opinion so do my tests (that everyone suggested on forum) to 1000% make sure my car is fine and this white smoke shit isnt a major problem.

He was like if we find nothing from all the tests that I told him to do, he would charge me diagnosis fee vs warranty I was like yeah cool let me know what disaster you fucking find this time.

Honestly since Saturday when all this shit started all over, I observed literally cars driving on the road whatever make or model, none fucking had white smoke blowing out for no damn reason, except ones who had obvious signs of major issues that did blow three times white smoke i can ever have that made sense for those cars but NOT me!
Aren't dealers just great. lol

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Lol its a forum for ideas, help and suggestions not a dating site

joke.gif

It was a joke, professor. I already have enough girlfriends in Canada.

Mk7GolfDisease

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf 1.8T TSI
Aren't dealers just great. lol
Yeah fantastic thanks to you guys he will be forced to do his fucking job.

Oh forgot to mention hes like thanks for your homework what an asshole hopefully something will be found so i prove his ignorant red neck ass wrong no offense to anyone.

dequardo

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
‘21 GLI Autobahn GLI
With your attitude and language I’d hate to be your service advisor.

Mk7GolfDisease

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf 1.8T TSI
I still think it's condensation. Post a video if you get the car back and they say nothing is wrong.
Thats their finale of their diagnosis I will post a video tomorrow as i got car back today but late so tomorrow before i go do my errands will post a link off youtube since i can only attach pictures here not videos.

Attachments

• IMG_20200915_155213.jpg
    IMG_20200915_155213.jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 116