GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

White pride?

BossDuB27

Illuminati
Today I was doing a research assignment for school and somehow randomly came across a website called http://www.stormfront.org/forum/ and I went on it and it turned out to be a forum for "pro-white activists and anyone for white survival" and I read some of the threads on there and it just made me so mad and sick. I dont understand want gives these guys the right to make a forum like this putting down everyone race and culture because its not what these low life redneck losers think or agree with. I personally am a white male from europe and never has race been a issue to me I tend to see people for what they are not how they look and to see forums where these losers can speak freely about how they hate blacks is disgusting. There is a thread that deals with kimbo losing the fight on saturday and how he deserved it because hes "black" and they refer to him as a monkey,the N word and numerous other terms that are just inappropriate. What makes these guys so superior to others? They talk about not agreeing with choice and actions of blacks and other races but then they make a racist forum such as that one and discriminate others. I really want to make a account on there and give them a piece of my mind. Sorry ive just been really mad since reading some things these faggots wrote and had to come and vent in my favorite forum to get my mind of things lol does anyone agree with me?

MkVBlkMgc

Wir wollen lebensraum!
Car(s)
'08 GTI DSG
How does adding a link to their forum do anything but disseminate their message of hate?:iono:

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
what gives them the right you ask, well its "The power of the mullet"

In all seriousness, some people should just not be able to exercise their right to freedom of speech. I bet they all sound like idiots.

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
its kind of ironic how you take it so personally being white and all, yet use the word "faggot" like its nothing.

utekineir

Banned
I've seen more threads spouting out with some angry dickheaded meatfuck calling people niggers and fags on here more than any other board I've been on. Even if normally the racism later gets modded out.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
its kind of ironic how you take it so personally being white and all, yet use the word "faggot" like its nothing.

i was gonna bring that up. I just wasn't in the mood to start something up.
But, excellent point. :word:

BTW - clutchfool, what happened to your boys this weekend????

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
i was gonna bring that up. I just wasn't in the mood to start something up.
But, excellent point. :word:

BTW - clutchfool, what happened to your boys this weekend????

OT: haha they knocked out our man on the first drive:( but at least we got 2 weeks to rest and pick up. you guys were looking good tho. cant wait for the 26th. :biggrin:

hobouncer

rocking the hawk
who cares they have no choice but to deal with it, they are out numbered. They speak out of ignorance maybe something they just grew up with and cant grow out of.