GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

White pride?

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Funny how this thread turned to talks of sports.

A lot of the stuff they were saying was just plain ignorant. I wouldn't take offense to it. They're the minority in this country.

BossDuB27

Illuminati
Yeah I just got mad because of how ignorant these people are....and also because one of my close friends is black and once we were out and some drunk loser started with us and called my friend the N word and other offensive things just because of his race so that ofcourse started a fight between me my friend and like 4 of those losers just because theyre ignorant and race means everything to them....thats also the night I found out my friend is crazy at fighting so us being outnumbered didnt even matter lol :fighting0030:

MagicChic

GolfMKV Madame
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
lol, I know it's hard to let that kind of stuff go when it happens in a public setting, but on a forum, blah, just take it with a grain of salt. Most of them wouldn't even say s*it in public...and I'm also sure most of them are 1/4 Native American or something. I highly doubt the majority of them are 100% white.

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Personally, I would have to agree with what Russell Peters says about White Americans and pride. It is fine that they are proud, and they should be proud, but they should know when to draw the line. They should draw the line sometime before the point where they burn crosses and wear pointy white hats.

BossDuB27

Illuminati
Personally, I would have to agree with what Russell Peters says about White Americans and pride. It is fine that they are proud, and they should be proud, but they should know when to draw the line. They should draw the line sometime before the point where they burn crosses and wear pointy white hats.

I agree

blaze1

all night all day
Car(s)
07 GTI
I'm black and I think kimbo deserved that ass whoopin he got.

Never take a shot with your head down

and never raise up with your hands down....

But anywho... when it comes to white people and racial pride in general this is my opinion.

There is nothing wrong for loving your background and heritage. And I think in the long run everyone is racist to the point they judge people without knowing them because his or her skin color or religion. If you didn't judge things you would probably die, if something is glowing red...will you touch it?

But at the end of the day its all about what your planning on doing with your racial thoughts. You plan on never giving anyone a chance just because of they're skin tone? Are you going to keep it too your self and never tell anyone your true feelings? Or are you planning on committing random acts of violence to prove how "superior" your race is?

When things are glowing red, I put my hand near it to make sure its is or isn't hot, and deal with it in a reasonable fashion.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
There is nothing wrong for loving your background and heritage.:thumbsup: And I think in the long run everyone is racist to the point they judge people without knowing them because his or her skin color or religion. If you didn't judge things you would probably die, if something is glowing red...will you touch it?

But at the end of the day its all about what your planning on doing with your racial thoughts.:thumbsup: You plan on never giving anyone a chance just because of they're skin tone? Are you going to keep it too your self and never tell anyone your true feelings? Or are you planning on committing random acts of violence to prove how "superior" your race is?

When things are glowing red, I put my hand near it to make sure its is or isn't hot, and deal with it in a reasonable fashion.

smart man!

kev24k

Go Kart Champion
I'm black and I think kimbo deserved that ass whoopin he got.

Never take a shot with your head down

and never raise up with your hands down....

But anywho... when it comes to white people and racial pride in general this is my opinion.

There is nothing wrong for loving your background and heritage. And I think in the long run everyone is racist to the point they judge people without knowing them because his or her skin color or religion. If you didn't judge things you would probably die, if something is glowing red...will you touch it?

But at the end of the day its all about what your planning on doing with your racial thoughts. You plan on never giving anyone a chance just because of they're skin tone? Are you going to keep it too your self and never tell anyone your true feelings? Or are you planning on committing random acts of violence to prove how "superior" your race is?

:thumbsup: Exactly the way I feel about prejudice. Could you imagine if a Mexican saw a klan rally, and walked through it? Or if a white guy walked past a group of obvious black gang members? Or if a black guy walked through a crowd of white guys yielding confederate flags and nooses? Its not being racist its using your brain. Yeah ill cross to the other side of the street. Not because they are black, mexican, or w/e, but because I want to reduce my chances of getting robbed/killed. Hell even being white I would go around any prowhite rally, because I don't agree with it and want to steer clear of angry people in general.