GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

whispbar with fit kit, 7.5 led nar tail lights,

boostin1004

Ready to race!
I sold my r a while back and am finally cleaning out my basement. I haven't kept up with current pricing so I'm going off prices that I saw from previous sales. I prefer pick up on some of the larger items that will be a pita to ship. I'm located in Devon, PA which is about 25 minutes west of philly.

First up is my s25 whispbar with k692 roof fitting. This is the lowest profile roof bar set up I believe. I had my cargo box on it and served me very well. I had wrapped them in black film for the duration of my ownership so they are in great condition. I pulled the wrap off the front bar to show you the condition underneath. Comes with all attachments, key, fittings etc to make this a complete installation. SOLD

This picture shows the profile of the roof bar. Its very sleek and streamlined.

NAR 7.5 LED tail lights with ZERO815 harness. I put tint film on clear part of the tail light which is easily removable. The harness will make these plug right into mk7 cars. Coding will be needed through something like an OBDeleven. Looking for 350 for the tail lights and harness.

VW OEM Roof box. I had this autoflexed to a gloss black color to match my car's color theme. It is silver underneath. There is a scratch on top of the box but obviously covered up at the moment. Its currently stored in the back of the basement but here're pictures of it mounted on my car. Looking to get SOLD.

Last edited:

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
I sold my r a while back and am finally cleaning out my basement. I haven't kept up with current pricing so I'm going off prices that I saw from previous sales. I prefer pick up on some of the larger items that will be a pita to ship. I'm located in Devon, PA which is about 25 minutes west of philly.

First up is my s25 whispbar with k692 roof fitting. This is the lowest profile roof bar set up I believe. I had my cargo box on it and served me very well. I had wrapped them in black film for the duration of my ownership so they are in great condition. I pulled the wrap off the front bar to show you the condition underneath. Comes with all attachments, key, fittings etc to make this a complete installation. Looking for 400.

This picture shows the profile of the roof bar. Its very sleek and streamlined.

NAR 7.5 LED tail lights with ZERO815 harness. I put tint film on clear part of the tail light which is easily removable. The harness will make these plug right into mk7 cars. Coding will be needed through something like an OBDeleven. Looking for 350 for the tail lights and harness.

VW OEM Roof box. I had this autoflexed to a gloss black color to match my car's color theme. It is silver underneath. There is a scratch on top of the box but obviously covered up at the moment. Its currently stored in the back of the basement but here're pictures of it mounted on my car. Looking to get 275.

Great looking wheel setups

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Tails still FS?

Supersprynt

Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Interested in the tails, where in NYC are you?

edit: looks like you're in PA. Is that 350 shipped ?

Last edited: