GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

which watch do you wear?

EB2429

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTi 7.5
Have a few too many watches..... Rolex GMT Pepsi (mint condition) Rolex sub, tag Fi early watch ( 30 years old bought with first wage), tag Aqua racer, seiko titanium dress watch, traser titanium, red bull edifice, suunto vector, and just buying this.....

Bremont is very nice, would like to see more when you get it.

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Have a few too many watches..... Rolex GMT Pepsi (mint condition) Rolex sub, tag Fi early watch ( 30 years old bought with first wage), tag Aqua racer, seiko titanium dress watch, traser titanium, red bull edifice, suunto vector, and just buying this.....

I hope to find a good condition vintage GMT pepsi dial. And the new batman dial on the GMTII is just sooooo sickkkkkk :cool:

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
I wasn't allowed to take a picture but I tried this on at the Richard Mille boutique in Vegas recently

Priced at a cool $735,000....not gonna lie having that much on my wrist was a little life altering haha but as a watch nut I would still NEVER pay that much for a watch even if I could afford in my dreams

L3nnox

Ready to race!
A watch for me makes a statement.... Especially if you are into watches, I wear 3-5 different ones per week depending on attire, mood, activity and environment. I also change watches in the evening from heavy / fragile work ones to light rugged in the evening. And don't get me started on cuff links, shirt bones, socks or hankies!!!! Lol

Arkarma

Passed Driver's Ed
This is mine, love the solar power never replace a battery aspect of it, also the carbon detailing is cool...

DanielSL

Ready to race!
As of now... but always growing...

At least a dozen different Bulovas, including 3 Accutron automatics.
Three Invictas to wear at work, plus a work branded Italian made Memphis Belle.
A 60's Rolex from one grandfather, and an E. Howard "radio controlled time", from the other.
Two Tags, and one Bond edition Omega Seamaster.
Two Baume and Merciers. One classic round, and one Tank.
About half a dozen other assorted laying around here and there.

As a guy, I don't get to have a jewelry collection like my wife, so I've always bought watches. Lol. Added a quick photo of the ones in the master bedroom at this house. Most of my Bulova collection, and a couple of the Invictas.

Attachments

• IMG_20160307_210543268.jpg
    IMG_20160307_210543268.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 647
Last edited:

pipsyp

Ready to race!
I like watches...dont really have the disposible income to really endulge but I do have.....

A 12 year old Tag F1 Chronograph...is a bit beaten after all those years of wear..now the battey has died it doesnt get worn. Was going to get it refurbed as be cheaper than replacing it but havent bothered.

A 5 year old Tag Carrera Calibre 5 automatic, beautiful smart casual/dress watch my wife bought me as a wedding present. Cost enough then but its direct replacement now goes for several hundred £ more.

A 2002 Zenith El Primero chronograph - another gorgeous dress watch, left to me by my Dad v recently so lots of sentimental value.

Id like to treat myself to an Omega Planet Ocean Co-Axial or Rolex Submariner at some stage...man can dream!

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
I own about 12... Various fossil, gruen, armitron, invicta... and a faux breitling... that i wish was real...