GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which sound system do we get here?

Sheikh It

Passed Driver's Ed
My GTI is 'full option' but the speakers don't carry a DynAudio logo. Does VW Middle East give us the base grade hifi no matter what options we think we are paying for?

Tyler Durden

Ready to race!
If you have DynAudio you will have the boot woofer and see the DynAudio settings in your infotainment system which I assume is Nav Pro as you say it is "full option".

Did you specifically request a Dynaudio option when you placed the order for your car?

Sheikh It

Passed Driver's Ed
No I didn't, I just bought the most expensive of the three versions on offer. In the GCC you can't choose options in any permutation. The dealership fixes the option combinations and you get what you're given.

Thanks, will check the Nav Pro.

exiscute

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm so glad im not a sound guy... I really enjoy the sound in my car and just like video games have been ruined by learning how to make video games... My audio experience would have been ruined too...

mukuljuria

Ready to race!
Its the basic 8 speakers 80W output (20w per channel).

I have added a 300W 12" powered subwoofer (amp built in) from yellowhat which itself makes a huge difference as the speakers do not need to carry too much of the bass load.

But that isn't enough for me, need to change the speakers soon too as at times the bass from the sub overpowers the speakers and drowns out the music. It has a portable bass adjuster knob which helps though.

Here is the info:

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3396

mihirmm

When I picked up my car, the dealership had two Reds in stock. One with the Dynaudio, and one without (same price). Since I was going full option anyways, opted for the Dynaudio system.

PWN-GTI

I got the Dynaudio specifically ordered along with the Nav pro. They do get it done for you in Dubai but they take a little extra time in delivering the car to you. It took me about 3-3.5 months to get the car.

mukuljuria

Ready to race!
Yeah they finally do it. When I ordered my car last year it was not possible.
Their reason: We have too many orders and your car will take 4 months either way, do you want to extend it even more -_-

Now with demand being low I guess it makes sense to order. When I ordered (July 2013) my delivery was for December...that too on pre-specced cars. The car I ordered was Limestone Grey, but a Night Blue became available in October so I snapped it (wish I didn't as the car feels cursed lol)

Looking back, I wouldn't mind the wait if I were to get exactly what I want.