GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which paint protection solution would you choose?

Which paint protection solution would you choose?

• Meguiar's Fast Finish

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R
I’ve really like TW Hybrid Ceramic Wet Wax, been using it on the Golf R and Atlas, I also like Bead Maker

TW Snow Foam works well too in a pressure washer, has good cleansing properties for pre-wash

yakuza70

Passed Driver's Ed
If you're just in a "holding pattern" for protection until you can get enough money for a proper ceramic coating, then I would recommend Turtle Wax Seal and Shine like some others have mentioned. For less than $10 a bottle, its longevity and protection is hard to beat.

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
I did my mother's black Nissan Maxima, 10 years of abuse, 76k miles. All I did was wash, decon with Eagle One tire cleaner(Black and Plastic Coat version that has the iron remover in it), clay, and a quick spin of the wheel with a yellow pad and Adam's Revive polish. Sealed it with the new Turtle wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray. Results speak for themselves.
2AC71B62-F58D-4F93-8D80-93E67AECD30C.jpeg

eajr

Go Kart Champion
I did my mother's black Nissan Maxima, 10 years of abuse, 76k miles. All I did was wash, decon with Eagle One tire cleaner(Black and Plastic Coat version that has the iron remover in it), clay, and a quick spin of the wheel with a yellow pad and Adam's Revive polish. Sealed it with the new Turtle wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Spray. Results speak for themselves.
View attachment 177975
It looks like you are in front of a mirror o_O

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
View attachment 177975

Pretty unbelievable results. Turned that black Maxima into a man sitting on a milk crate holding a phone.

GolfRRRR1

Go Kart Champion
Pretty unbelievable results. Turned that black Maxima into a man sitting on a milk crate holding a phone.
The Maxima looks much better than the bald guy it turned into!