GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where to buy Pretoria wheels?

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
18 or 19 inch?

I bought a brand new set of 18" wheels from my dealer. By combining VW accessory and dealer rebates, i bought them for less than $1000 including sales tax.

eajr

Go Kart Champion
18s, I have the stock Dallas wheels on my Mk7.5. I just want something I can bolt right on, without rings. The black Pretorias are really sweet for OEM.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
VW is currently offering 10% mail in rebates for purchases until 6/30. There are certain periods, they will increase that to 15%.

You can find a local or online dealer who are offering rebates in addition to this.

eajr

Go Kart Champion
VW is currently offering 10% mail in rebates for purchases until 6/30. There are certain periods, they will increase that to 15%.

You can find a local or online dealer who are offering rebates in addition to this.
My local dealer isn't offering jack shit. :mad:

I have to find one that is because anything helps. Also, where did you see that they are offering the 10% mail in rebate?

Last edited:

barf

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG

Keegs1224

Car(s)
2016 Gti
2021 update on Pretoria wheels. Shot in the dark, I went to my local dealer in MD. Got 4 Pretoria’s for $315 ($1260) got home and used an online vw rebate getting another 15% off each wheel bringing the grand total down to $1071. Dealer threw in install (mounting my tires to them and balancing) and I paid for an alignment

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
2021 update on Pretoria wheels. Shot in the dark, I went to my local dealer in MD. Got 4 Pretoria’s for $315 ($1260) got home and used an online vw rebate getting another 15% off each wheel bringing the grand total down to $1071. Dealer threw in install (mounting my tires to them and balancing) and I paid for an alignment
Welcome to the forum.

Mike79

Car(s)
2020 VW Golf GTI
But the 19 inch ones are often almost double that. Isn't it weird that it would cost that much more for 1 extra inch in diameter?

chillax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
How much do the 18 inch ones weigh? I am trying to decide between them and the new silver OEM wheels.