GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where are the best deals for wheels?

BuyGerman

Ready to race!
Hello all I'm not sure where to find wheels it seems like the best I can find are on tire rack which has 0 sales on anything I'd be interested in.. Can anyone point me to a more sales friendly site or shop in the Philly Wilmington area?
Thanks
Buygerman

VDubberinDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
If you are interested in a set of APR wheels, I will be posting these and I am in Wilmington, DE.

Attachments

• IMG_0896.JPG
    IMG_0896.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 136

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
Hello all I'm not sure where to find wheels it seems like the best I can find are on tire rack which has 0 sales on anything I'd be interested in.. Can anyone point me to a more sales friendly site or shop in the Philly Wilmington area?
Thanks
Buygerman
I say figure out exactly what wheels you want before you start looking for "good deals". There are a lot of shitty wheels out there.

BuyGerman

Ready to race!
I say figure out exactly what wheels you want before you start looking for "good deals". There are a lot of shitty wheels out there.
I really like enkei rs05rr, oz aleggerita hlt and oz leggera hlt wheels if anyone knows where a good price or where similar wheels could be found would be much appreciated.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
What are you looking for? Looks, autocross, track, size, price?

berfles

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'16 GTI PP, 94 RX-7
I've been looking for awhile too. My main want is a lighter wheel, stock ones are so damn heavy. I can't find any that jump out at me though.