GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Where are the best deals for wheels?

goodvibes

Go Kart Champion
I already have them with the 245/45 Re760s I bought for $75ea. Wheels were $120. Tax and mounting brought it to about $900. I had been looking for a couple months, deciding whether I was going to bother with summer wheels and these deals showed up at the same time so couldn't resist. I had already upgraded my stock tires to 225/50 Conti Purecontact LS when I bought the car. They stick remarkable well with this suspension setup but they're now winter tires which work better here than dedicated winter thread.

New wheels are Matte Titanium and darker than the stock pic above. Looked great next to the Grey car in daylight when I loaded them in the back from having the tires mounted. Will run them May through Sept.
IMG_0360.JPG

Wheel's tilted back (shot from over my wife's car hood in the garage) and caught a bit more flash like the top fender so more highlighted than the actual matte but you can see that they're good for this color and trim and a lot darker than the stock pic so I was pleasantly surprised when delivered. It's personal but I'm not that into all black or all silver wheels. There's a couple styles I like a little more but I couldn't be happier with how these fit the color and theme of the Alltrack at this height. I have both silver and black bolts available. I'm leaning black but not sure as the silver brings the trim in. Also have some $3 plastic grey bolt caps coming from China, LOL.

I'm going to stack EMD spring spacers on top of the TT pads I'm now using in the back. Rake is fine but I prefer an equal or slighter taller wheel gap in the back, especially on a wagon and it's about 1/4" lower right now.

Last edited: