GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheels and tires

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
People have different definitions of what "flush" is. It can depend on the tire and also the wheel style.

The Fifteen52 Tarmacs are 18x8.5 45et with 5mm and 15mm spacers out back. 225/40-18

The Neuspeed RSe102 18x8.5 45et with only 5mm spacers out back. 235/35-19

Both have a pretty "flush" fit.

My fronts rub now with the 19's...where they didn't with the 18's. Need to do the fender screw mod.

The tire width will determine how much you rub with 45et wheels.

GTI rear.JPG

GTIRe.JPG

Last edited:

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
Love the wheels in the second pic!

WhiteRabbit_MK7.5

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2020 Golf GTI MK7.5
People have different definitions of what "flush" is. It can depend on the tire and also the wheel style.

The Fifteen52 Tarmacs are 18x8.5 45et with 5mm and 15mm spacers out back. 225/40-18

The Neuspeed RSe102 18x8.5 45et with only 5mm spacers out back. 235/35-19

Both have a pretty "flush" fit.

My fronts rub now with the 19's...where they didn't with the 18's. Need to do the fender screw mod.

The tire width will determine how much you rub with 45et wheels.

View attachment 198123

View attachment 198124
What is your suspension set up and how much is the car lowered ?

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
What is your suspension set up and how much is the car lowered ?

Measured the fender to ground and its 25 7/8 up front and the rear is 25 3/4. I think If I had to guess...it's probably around a 1.6in lowering just by looking at some other cars with a similar drop.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Hello...Looks great. Mind if I ask what FMIC you are running

Thank you. That is the Majesty brand from ebay. It requires some work to fit on Mk7.5 GTIs. Requires trimming of the inner grill area and modifying the intercooler brackets in order to make it fit. The thing sticks out way too far as is, so you can't put the bumper cover back on. If (unlike me) you get the brackets right, grille trimming will be minimal or maybe none at all.