GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheel Repair/Refinish So Cal?

Coach Beard

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I had a small incident and curbed 2 of my wheels by accident. They're gold from the factory so I need to see if I can find a place that will not only repair but also repaint or powdercoat them. I'm guessing I'll have to do all 4 since the wheel company would not release a paint code to me.

I'm in Ventura County. I know of Wheel Concepts but looking for other options to bid as well. Thanks.

Coach Beard

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Thanks, just emailed for a quote. I’ve used mobile guys before but they don’t dismount/mount tires and they don’t paint or powder coat unfortunately.

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
In SoCal but SoCal is big so this would be a drive for you. Though I have driven that far for car stuff.
The Wheel Shop Inc. in Riverside CA (951) 588-1222

I recently bought a MK6 R and the Talledegas - all 4 had been curbed a lot and even some of the spokes had been hit down to metal.
They are also a full tire shop so they dismount tires, repair and refinish to your specs, remount and rebalance. I dropped off the wheels and tires and they charged me 175 per wheel and they look brand new, all the damage repaired, stock color, beautiful paint, don't know if it was powder coated but I think so. Look too perfect. Most of their customers drive car in and leave it and come back in a few days with all new looking wheels.