GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheel Fitment

PenIsland

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Volkswagen GTI 2020
Hey gang, I looking to make a pretty big purchase for new wheels and wanna make sure the specs are exactly what I want.
Anyone here running 18x8.5 +37 with 235/40/18 tires low on coilovers?

Attached pic is the wheels I'm looking to get and my current set up of 18x8 +30 225/40/18
I did the math and it should be a almost exact same fitment.

Attachments

• ABC6687A-4ABD-44A2-ACBA-A0DCCC9F0A99.jpeg
    ABC6687A-4ABD-44A2-ACBA-A0DCCC9F0A99.jpeg
    185.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 70E2DD52-409A-4CB3-B387-9D60E43D3E76.jpeg
    70E2DD52-409A-4CB3-B387-9D60E43D3E76.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 60

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Its the exact same outer tire position and 8.5 et 45 works so cant see how you would have an issue.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Are they actually in stock anywhere? I was looking at purchasing these exact wheels last year, but the 5x112 model was on backorder for months and months and no one could give me a straight ETA on a restock. Just ended up going with my plan B wheels.

PenIsland

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Volkswagen GTI 2020
Are they actually in stock anywhere? I was looking at purchasing these exact wheels last year, but the 5x112 model was on backorder for months and months and no one could give me a straight ETA on a restock. Just ended up going with my plan B wheels.
Nah backorder everywhere, I can wait for them to ship cause im throwing my winter setup on anyways, also I dont get charged until they ship which is awesome

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Nah backorder everywhere, I can wait for them to ship cause im throwing my winter setup on anyways, also I dont get charged until they ship which is awesome

I wonder if they've been on backorder since the last time I looked, or if there has been a restock since I gave up and you started. Either way, good luck! Hope you get them. I wanna see these on a GTI -- they look amazing in my mind's eye and I was bummed about moving away from them.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
I wonder if they've been on backorder since the last time I looked, or if there has been a restock since I gave up and you started. Either way, good luck! Hope you get them. I wanna see these on a GTI -- they look amazing in my mind's eye and I was bummed about moving away from them.
I could be wrong but isnt it the case with all RAYS that you have to order them and wait? I think everything they make is basically sold orders.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I could be wrong but isnt it the case with all RAYS that you have to order them and wait? I think everything they make is basically sold orders.

When I was hunting around, I was told that RAYS waits until X amount is ordered, and then they manufacture the full request. I was told it was something on the order of 20-25 full sets of wheels, per model, per specific specs... before they lift a finger.