GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheel color

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT

Mine's on almost-color-matched Gunmetal EKM3's. You can only tell the difference in very specific light conditions. I get tons of compliments. I also like it a lot :)

Justin0122

Ready to race!
I feel like black isn't the color for csg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some wheels look good in black on CSG and some wheels would look better in a different color. VMR V703 wheels are on back order and hopefully they produce them soon because that's the wheels I wanna get

ryohazuki222

Ready to race!
I put gunmetal vmr wheels on mine and it seems off. I thought the bright / hyper / machines silvers looked too bright in pictures so I didn't go that route. Buuuut... I think bright is actually the way to go on this car. In theory, I also thought neuspeeds hyper black would look great on this car... But I have since changed my mind. The stock contrast looks good. I don't mind the stock wheels either, but I needed a wider / lighter wheel with a little more offset.

normcaldwell

Go Kart Newbie
I like silver or hyper black for the contrast.
There are some pics of a CSG with hyper black RSe10s somewhere on this board and/or Vortex.

ryohazuki222

Ready to race!
Problem with this to me is the CSG looks very different in different lighting. So IMO, pics vs reality don't necessarily correspond.