GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Whats your occupation?

RAPPLE

Ready to race!
Doing that much work just go for your PhD

I've seriously thought about it. I'm young and have the time to figure that out once I get done jumping out of helicopters. lol (not actually jumping just flying in them as a flight medic.)

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Intelligence Analyst in the US Air Force

Is that fun? Dunno if you're supposed to publicly announce it either but tis not my job on da line. Regardless, I'm going that route, not air force or anything but in general Intelligence/Law Enforcement

barnes93cb

Go Kart Champion
Is that fun? Dunno if you're supposed to publicly announce it either but tis not my job on da line. Regardless, I'm going that route, not air force or anything but in general Intelligence/Law Enforcement

Its fine to announce you just cannot announce how you do your job. I like what I do. It keeps my mind engaged and it doesnt get dull. The hours can sometimes suck. But that is part of being military and key personnel. What specifically in intel do you want to do?

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Its fine to announce you just cannot announce how you do your job. I like what I do. It keeps my mind engaged and it doesnt get dull. The hours can sometimes suck. But that is part of being military and key personnel. What specifically in intel do you want to do?

Don't know yet, I'm only in my second year of college. Trying to get a taste of the different fields. I have an internship with the University PD, but I'm networking from there. Must be cool though to get the news before it's news (not always but you get me). Exploring my options as they come though. Did 1 semester of Model UN (all about international relations and crises) as well. PM me maybe we can talk without taking this thread too off the rails with back-and-forth

EDIT: Specifically in Intel, I'd like to focus on counter-terrorism and homeland security more than anything else. Also have a soft spot for human trafficking. Not too much of a narcotics person though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Krog29

Ready to race!
Hospital/EMS dispatcher. Just got an apprenticeship for being an ironworker. Start that in November. :)

MrBanananana

Ready to race!
Web/Mobile Application Developer.
Was part of the team behind this: http://delphiconnect.com/
Going to start working in medical imaging in september :)

Also a student at the University of Waterloo studying computer science.