GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What was your first car?

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
~2 1/2 year bump!

My first car was a completely Euro 1990 BMW E30 320i I bought in Germany.

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
First that I was driving was my parents 1986 Acura Legend in 1994, which was totaled when I got hit in it.

First purchased specifically for me(parents paid half) was a 1988 Mazda 626. Oscillating vents and power/econ switch ftw.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion

Ohhh yeah talk about a chick magnet (identical to this one)

pcole904

Passed Driver's Ed
A 92 Gold toyota Corolla that i got from my mom when she upgraded her Car. A/C went out while in college in Florida. 4+ years of no A/C and only night time dates. HA

Shutaro

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE w/DSG
86 Celica. When my dad bought it (I was 6), I would get out to watch the headlights go down...when I started driving it ten years later, I have to admit, I still thought it was pretty neat :eek:

K0Z

Ready to race!
1996 Passat (Got the car in 2007)

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
1983 Nissan/Datsun Sentra 4dr.....cream colored. I couldn't complain though because most of my friends didn't even have a car of their own. My parents sold it to a relative before we relocated to NC.

Sandwich_Dan

Ready to race!
Mk1 Fiat Punto. Fiat were so proud of it's 60bhp that they even stuck "60" badges on the front wings. Bought new, it survived for 8 months until someone pulled out of a side road in front of me turning it into a complete write off.

nik

Go Kart Champion

Ohhh yeah talk about a chick magnet (identical to this one)

LOL I had the Celebrity's sister

Though I kept mine in better shape than the one in the pic (although identical trim).. the metallic blue really gleamed when it was cleaned up.