GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What R.......my options

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
I really want a sunroof. The R just doesn't seem to have any sort of window combination that works above 30mph without the sunroof. :(

Mahojda80

Ready to race!
I really want a sunroof. The R just doesn't seem to have any sort of window combination that works above 30mph without the sunroof. :(

Any car can get a sunroof at the right price. I used to own a '12 MS3 & saw a few people with that car who installed sunroofs in them even though they didn't come with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mahojda80

Ready to race!
I've read on these forums too that if you stage 2 the new R them it would be a good idea to upgrade the clutch as it will soon start to give out & slip due to too much power.

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
Any car can get a sunroof at the right price. I used to own a '12 MS3 & saw a few people with that car who installed sunroofs in them even though they didn't come with them.

I've thought about it, but cutting a hole in a perfectly good brand new car just seems like a bad idea.

Mahojda80

Ready to race!
I've thought about it, but cutting a hole in a perfectly good brand new car just seems like a bad idea.

I'd say if you really absolutely can't live with out one then I don't think it would hurt, but you're right; any doubt makes a damn shame to cut a hole in that roof. It does screw with the structure & "if" the car were to roll over then there might be major regrets, but I think most stay happy without them. I'd like one too, but I def don't miss one while driving my R [emoji41]