GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What pleases you about your MK 7?

TRENTENR

I have the GT

1. Looks a LOT better in the flesh. Much lower, smaller and sportier. Roofline is lower but so is the floor so actually easier to get in to. So glad I picked rather than the A3 sportback which I saw the other day and looked like a stretched A1
2. The free grey paint job is great. Very dark grey/black and a nice contrast against the Dijon alloys. No need to waste cash on metallic paint
3. More responsive steering
4. Standard features such as dab radio and parking sensors very intuitive
5. Auto fold wing mirrors a nice feature
6. Standard headlights look fine (did consider the bi xenons but no regrets)
7. Sport mode more responsive and think I'll just keep this on!
8. Dijon alloys really suit the car. Aggressive but not chavtastic
9. Rear lights unlike anything else I've seen on the road

Cannondale

The inside is miles better, I have had MK2/3/4/5 & 6 Golfs and my last car was a Passat 2010, this MK7 Golf is better than any of the others I have had inside even the top quality MK4.
DAB radio is very good
Active cruise is very good if you are lazy and on a long journey.
It seems to go arond bends very well so far not sure if it is as good as a MK5or6 in the bends yet though.
Like the AutoHold being on by default it was not on the Passat you had to switch in on every trip.

Richard...

paddypool

Ready to race!
The inside is miles better, I have had MK2/3/4/5 & 6 Golfs and my last car was a Passat 2010, this MK7 Golf is better than any of the others I have had inside even the top quality MK4.
DAB radio is very good
Active cruise is very good if you are lazy and on a long journey.
It seems to go arond bends very well so far not sure if it is as good as a MK5or6 in the bends yet though.
Like the AutoHold being on by default it was not on the Passat you had to switch in on every trip.

Richard...

yes it corners alot better than the mk6...