GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your WOT timing running at?

Bake

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Timing for cyl 2 & 3 looks good. Most of your timing pull is between 0 and -1.5 which is fine. Have you sent logs back to your tuner? Which tune are you using?

tautvydasv

Passed Driver's Ed
Timing for cyl 2 & 3 looks good. Most of your timing pull is between 0 and -1.5 which is fine. Have you sent logs back to your tuner? Which tune are you using?
I will check with Tuner on Monday. But, I also see that all looks good as retardations are not high. Car is done by TVS Engineering.

Ignition timing of current cylinder - is this showing timing angle? I am getting this one around 8 at redline?

tautvydasv

Passed Driver's Ed
If times are good what does it matter what it did on dyno? Did you dyno stock for comparison? Dyno might read low.
My stock run was done on other dyno and it was also lower than car should have. Even though at that run car had less than 2k miles on clock.
Reason for my curiosity and trying to look for possible issues is that my friend had dyno run on two dynos and had same reading (~450hp). So this dyno should be reading correct.

Times indeed are good, did a test run of 1/8 yesterday (winter tyres, heavy R18 cadiz wheels) - 7.47s and 94.2 mph. 0-60 3.48 and 0-60(1ft) 3.25s.
In summer car was faster, but lighter wheels and much better traction.

tautvydasv

Passed Driver's Ed
Did he run on your dyno though? And what does his car run at track?

Yes, my friend ran on both dynos. So he got 450 on the one that I had stock run some years ago(call it A dyno), and also on the second one (B dyno), where I have scored 380. Issue is that his car is manual. By the way on dyno A in summer with 27 Celsius temperature, I had 394hp run.

On dyno B, tuner owning it had remapped Audi S3 that ran 420 hp on it where I did 380 (dyno B). However Audi has slower times than mines.

Basically, after run of 380 - I was thinking that I have issues with my car. Maybe there are no issues. Just dyno operator manipulation.

tautvydasv

Passed Driver's Ed
His car is manual. So I am not sure if we can compare.

Mine trap speed yesterday for 1/8 mile was 94.11 mph (summer was 95.6). For 1/4 mile, yesterday I had 117.63 mph (summer 119.xx mph).

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I am newbie with tuning. My car is GOLF R with stock IS38 turbo.

Am getting right parameters with car? I have done dyno and it made only 380hp at flywheel. I was expecting little bit more. Times are good. Car runs 1/8 at 7.3-7.45, 1/4 at 11.4-11.6.

https://datazap.me/u/tautvydasv/5th-gear-pull?log=0&data=0-1-2-3-5-6&hg=6

I think you mean 380 HP at the wheels not the flywheel. But dyno numbers don't mean much compared to your actual performance and yours looks good.