GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your opinion about wagons?

What is your opinion about wagons (not just VW, but in general)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohidub_99.5

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Alltrack
3604786B-17CB-4F24-A177-F4392CAC2890.jpeg

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Man @Ohidub_99.5 makes me want to get another wagon. I have a mk4 wagon for autocross, and was very close to getting one rather than my GTI. The main thing that drew me to the GTI over the wagon was a decades-long itch I just had to scratch, I've never owned a GTI (though many Golfs).

The wagon mk7s are gorgeous, and I really may get one in the future, for now though three cars to myself is... Nah, I'll always want more cars, I just can't afford another one yet.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
🤮

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Man @Ohidub_99.5 makes me want to get another wagon. I have a mk4 wagon for autocross, and was very close to getting one rather than my GTI. The main thing that drew me to the GTI over the wagon was a decades-long itch I just had to scratch, I've never owned a GTI (though many Golfs).

The wagon mk7s are gorgeous, and I really may get one in the future, for now though three cars to myself is... Nah, I'll always want more cars, I just can't afford another one yet.
Bummer you’re not in the market now. I am not looking forward to selling my Alltrack to Vroom tomorrow :(

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Bummer you’re not in the market now. I am not looking forward to selling my Alltrack to Vroom tomorrow :(
I thought you were keeping it? What happened?

tigeo

Autocross Champion
A few of mine from last weekend's HPDE at VIR.

FB_IMG_1636720644547.jpg
FB_IMG_1636720617170.jpg

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I thought you were keeping it? What happened?

lol I’ve been back and forth and back again over this for a bit now.

Ultimately, I mapped the financial gains + savings based on this Vroom offer ($29,7xx) between now and April which, combined with the promotion I just got and my tax return/bonus come April will mean a significant sum of money saved up / debt paid off. Like - “pay off all debts, buy a house, and start a business by 2023 instead of current realistic goal of 2025.” So I have to do this, it will make such a big difference in my life.

not to mention the thousands worth of parts I haven’t installed that will just be more cash back in my pocket