GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your occupation?

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
I'm a soldier of fortune and in my spare time enjoy competitive eating.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
50% pseudo lawyer, 50% pseudo doctor, 100% the hand that a subset of our population likes to bite.

I get to make massive impacts on people’s lives, some for better, some for worse. I dislike what I do on a fundamental level, but I’m compensated well, great job security, and I do it from home in my PJs four days a week.

13yr, 11mo, 23d till retirement.

As a side gig, I like to troll a certain member of this board. ?

Last edited:

BlackDog68

Ready to race!
Car(s)
16 GTI autobahn dsg
I program robots that will tell you the best treatment for your cancer. If you have have cancer or a loved one does, insist on comprehensive genome testing! Anything else is unacceptable in this day and age!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I dislike what I do on a fundamental level, but I’m compensated well, great job security
I know this isn't the place, but positions like yours are precisely what's wrong with our country. Morally bankrupt, but well compensated.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I know this isn't the place, but positions like yours are precisely what's wrong with our country. Morally bankrupt, but well compensated.

Not quite morally bankrupt, but I see your point.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Industrial Electronics Technician ?

VL3X

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
I manage a website for a popular roadside assistance, insurance, and travel business.. there are three A's in the name.