GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is your occupation?

whatisthatsound

Passed Driver's Ed
Air Traffic Controller, Central Florida TRACON

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

We have probably talked! I started training in Pensacola, but I've flown a lot over to Tampa.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Broke-Ass college kid. I work at a convenience store 2 days a week, and pass out flyers for helping old/rich people who don't know how to internet sell all the shit in their closet/attic/garage.

Edit: currently applying for internships in the solar energy industry. Solar City is the fastest growing company in solar, and they're doing tons of work in my home state (NJ). Hoping to work for them out of school!

Davey Jones

Ready to race!
Broke-Ass college kid. I work at a convenience store 2 days a week, and pass out flyers for helping old/rich people who don't know how to internet sell all the shit in their closet/attic/garage.

Edit: currently applying for internships in the solar energy industry. Solar City is the fastest growing company in solar, and they're doing tons of work in my home state (NJ). Hoping to work for them out of school!

Good luck man. Solar is a great industry to get into. Advice: never burn any bridges - you never know when someone might pop up later in life when you are looking for jobs. Don't be too proud to take on an internship if it has the prospect of a paid position afterwards.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Good luck man. Solar is a great industry to get into. Advice: never burn any bridges - you never know when someone might pop up later in life when you are looking for jobs. Don't be too proud to take on an internship if it has the prospect of a paid position afterwards.

Pride?? Lol beggars can't be choosers. I'd be more than happy to accept an internship. I don't expect a job before at least getting one internship. I could prolly use a little MORE pride... My best friend just turned down an offer for a 70k job in wealth management with PNC straight outta school, on the grounds that "it wasn't enough money." :eek: but I'm not a genius like him, so I guess it's different.

chidi_duru

Network Engineer/Part-time Project Manager at work. Studied Mechanical Engineering undergrad and Masters in Project Management grad.

Joncoulson

Ready to race!
Deliver associate (truck driver) for #1 food service company in North America (Sysco)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(oz)

Passed Driver's Ed
Think about stuff, type, make observations, think about more stuff, type, repeat....

Distributed systems software developer, primarily in the Hadoop space.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
I work at LCBC Church as a lighting, audio and video tech.

I also do freelance live audio engineering.

And I build pedalboards from time to time.

Last edited: