GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What is this? LOL

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion

This guy has no idea what he is talking about. At one point he says the APR ECU is under the passenger seat. I would stay away from this company by all means lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Guys, the tail lights are CUSTOM.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Man he put his number out there...

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Damn the video is private already... :[

*Edit* Nevermind its just the playback on the forum broken. The original video is still on YT.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Im a little more upset that he was driving around with it well on mother F'ing empty like not even in the red it was pegged shut.

To me it just seems like he has never made a video and was stumbleing along the way and then made a few mistakes the rest of the repeating coil overs front and back all the way around etc was just because i dont think he knew how to word it well should have thought a second more before saying something.

mikeleemk6

Go Kart Champion
It was terrible. Airbag light on, gas on empty, not knowing anything about the car, and yet he was trying to advertise it for sale...damn shame.

phant0m

Ready to race!
Car(s)
He's likes that's it not too low so it doesn't scrub. He doesn't like scrubbing the car. Scrubadub should be his motto.

And that's some fancy Bluetooth module that doubles as an ECU. APR is always so innovative ?

Sent from my LG G4 via Verizon Wireless 4G LTE.

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
top video

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
pretty fancy ECU there. almost looks like it was put there from the factory