GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what do u guys think 2017 24k autobahn or 2020 gti s

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI
I'd go with the 2020 GTI S. For me less is more IMO better.
No need for a sun roof only adds weight and rattles and could
leak water.
Just me thoughts but you sir have to make your own choice.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
meh , I dunno about a gti, there's a ton off suvs lol, man I can't decide on a gti or a cheaper suv lol
Let me know when the Hellcat Durango is cheaper. I'll take one of those.

Judas

Go Kart Newbie
Congratulations. What are you going to get?
not sure yet, I might get a 2018 gti se thats a lemon buyback with only 1k miles or so, from california. i talked to the dealer owner and he was saying ca is crazy for the cust, in this case the turbo was replaced, but the cust was so irate they wanted it bought back, and per ca laws they have to buy it back, I think here in az they have to fix it four times in a row or something for it to be lemon lawed, either that or a Kia Sportage since they are heavily discounted, but I think I'll regret not getting back into a gti

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
not sure yet, I might get a 2018 gti se thats a lemon buyback with only 1k miles or so, from california. i talked to the dealer owner and he was saying ca is crazy for the cust, in this case the turbo was replaced, but the cust was so irate they wanted it bought back, and per ca laws they have to buy it back, I think here in az they have to fix it four times in a row or something for it to be lemon lawed, either that or a Kia Sportage since they are heavily discounted, but I think I'll regret not getting back into a gti

What's the price on the GTI? Those are two completely different cars.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
yeah I'm torn lol,
gti around 23k

Price seems high. I paid 29K for my 18 SE but it was new. For a supposed lemon buyback and over 2 years old it just seems high. I really don't get why you would cross shop a Kia Sportage.

Hotsky

Ready to race!
What's the allure of the Kia? If you need an suv for the cargo room then get it. Btw if you had issues with a past GTI why get another one? That would probably turn me off from doing it again.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What's the allure of the Kia? If you need an suv for the cargo room then get it. Btw if you had issues with a past GTI why get another one? That would probably turn me off from doing it again.

His GTI was totaled.

Judas

Go Kart Newbie
yeah thats the thing, I had horrible issues, but it seems to be only me , most people seem fine and have minor issues, that's what's been holding me back on a gti,