GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what do u guys think 2017 24k autobahn or 2020 gti s

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
havent said yet but im pretty sure its toast,

If you like the Autobahn better I wouldn't let the sunroof deter you. Mine has one and I just don't use it and haven't had any problems with leaks or squeaks in 100,00 miles.

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
I think 24k for 22k miles is too much. I would settle for 22-19k$ out the door. Got mine off a lease 17 non-pp with 12kmiles for 20,500 out the door

jgm038

Car(s)
2020 GTI
Depends if you want

Sunroof vs not
LED lights vs halogen
Plaid vs Leather
Facelift vs not

The halogen lights aren't that bad. They are not has good as my previous Cadillac ATS..but I have a considerable amount of seat time in Dodge Charger RTs and Ford Taurus SHOs (both of which are allegedly HID) and they are better than both.

Ace92028

Go Kart Newbie
im just worried about buying used since my 2015 gti had so many issues

what issues do you have? my 2015 has been bullet proof. Minus the trim around the sunroof that's peeling

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Depends on if you care about the trim level options.

Brand new is nice, but if the 2017 is in excellent shape then I would go for that personally.

I bought my 2016 this June as a dealer CPO and it still had new car smell it was in such good condition. The cost savings to go with a slightly older car was worth it to me.

I thought "new car smell" comes in a can and they use it to refresh the experience in an older car? Is it possible a 4 year old car would still have it, left to its own natural decay?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
They also sell fart smell in a can and you don't want to mix that up with the new car smrel spray.

mk6'12gti

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 Mk7.5 Gti
You can probably get that autobahn cheaper. I got mine a 2018 with 16k miles for 23k

Ace92028

Go Kart Newbie
I got mine for 25k with 13k miles 2015 only update was lights