GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you haul lately?

tknj99

Ready to race!
The other day i took a ride to Lowes to look at a dishwasher in person that i was planning on purchasing. While i was there i saw a clearance item that they had informed me is not available at any stores and are sold out.. i made an offer on the floor model and chiseled down the price nicely and bought it on the spot.. on the way out i remembered that i had driven the GTI instead of the minivan as I had no plans of buying anything large.. well i had some help and with the seats folded down the new dishwasher slid in with room to spare..
I quipped to myself that not only can she keep up with (and sometimes take down) full on sports cars but she can also haul quite an amount..
So what did you haul that surprised you?

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
4x8 sheet of plywood, strategically cut so that it would fit in the hatch.

The last time I rented the $19.99 Home Depot truck, the lady told me it was my 17th time renting it.

ccbird

Ready to race!
I have hauled numerous bags of cement, 8' planks of wood and paver stones numerous times without having to leave anything open. The one time I had to be a bit creative and it was just a few inches shy of fitting was 10' sections of 4" PVC pipe. Hatch closed but had to run them out the passenger window a few inches to get them home.

frailingbanjo

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE 6MT
I took nine fretless banjos to the NC State Fair. Also got two rocking chairs, a bar stool, booth display, and various tools in it.

Attachments

• gtibanjo.jpg
    gtibanjo.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 565

johng.wissig

Ready to race!
I brought home a 9 foot by 9 foot ( girth) Christmas tree last year. Brought home a 52" plasma tv in my 2nd. Gen. Fit. 3 people in the car too. Wife had to drive, and I couldn't breath. And it was in the box! That car could haul some stuff.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Went for a spirited drive in the mountains so, ass :D.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I fit 2 armchairs at one time when moving from my apartment to my house in June. That week I hauled probably 10 loads of stuff and only got a u-haul for the things that wouldnt fit in there. Beds, dressers, couch, buncha other random stuff... The back can fit seven thirty gallon storage totes in one layer, with about a foot or two of head space above them if anyone was wondering. 7 totes, 3 guitars and 2 stands fit with some room to spare

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Not recent but this is still my heaviest haul so far.