GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I would love to do the power folding mirrors, but man am I way too lazy for that.

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
They're worth it; in the top 3 mods that I couldn't live without at this point. It's not all that hard, the fishing line/wire routing trick definitely simplifies things.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
They're worth it; in the top 3 mods that I couldn't live without at this point. It's not all that hard, the fishing line/wire routing trick definitely simplifies things.

DON'T SAY SHIT LIKE THAT TO ME!

nestid

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yea the fishing wire part was a PITA. When I did it for my GTI, I did it outside my college house and had to use a tree branch to fish the wires through the necessary areas. 4 years later… I finally have the tools to do it properly and more efficiently

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Time to mount up baby!
IMG_4605.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
That McLaren has onlyfans as a sponsor. He is Johnny Sins. Kinda cool for Johnny to drive a Golf R. That man taught me all the fundamentals.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That McLaren has onlyfans as a sponsor. He is Johnny Sins. Kinda cool for Johnny to drive a Golf R. That man taught me all the fundamentals.

I'm calling bullshit. Johnny Sins is teaching the young whippersnappers of today the fundamentals.

Knowing your age, and being in Canada... You got the fundamentals from Peter North 🤣

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I'm calling bullshit. Johnny Sins is teaching the young whippersnappers of today the fundamentals.

Knowing your age, and being in Canada... You got the fundamentals from Peter North 🤣
He was before my time. If you want the full truth, Manuel Ferrara taught me everything I know.