GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Ohhhhh. That explains it.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
I already tried separating mine, I heated them up and they just would not separate. Used automotive trim tools and I guess not enough patience. I heard the first "crack" from them resisting to separate and I was done. Plan is to use epoxy and seal the driver side back up, and wait until the end of the year for the Euro set to show up. They say November-ish.

BudgetPhoenix

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2009 GLI, 2016 GTI
I was supposed to get a used catted Baun downpipe from another user but the box arrived empty with a hole! I think its possible it was stolen mid transport? :cry: I was so disappointed when I picked up the box and it weighed nothing lmao. (shipped with Fedex) I was looking forward to putting that on tonight. Been in contact with the seller though he's a good dude (y)

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Hopefully insured for more than the standard $100

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
I was supposed to get a used catted Baun downpipe from another user but the box arrived empty with a hole! I think its possible it was stolen mid transport? :cry: I was so disappointed when I picked up the box and it weighed nothing lmao. (shipped with Fedex) I was looking forward to putting that on tonight. Been in contact with the seller though he's a good dude (y)
And this is why I insure everything I sell for the price + my time $$. It the shipper don't deliver I can return the buyers money and get paid for my loss.

BikoLite

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
19 GTI SE
Stud kit for the new wheels arrived, just waiting on tires. Hardware looks nice but still considering MSI.

IMG_4153.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What are your plans to get around the challenges with a used cluster?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Not sure what you mean. Since it's an ALI cluster I just assume I swap out the board from my OE gauges...

Yep. Disregard then. That's all you have to do. Was thinking it was an OEM unit (I assume @bobloblawGTI was as well).

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Yep. Disregard then. That's all you have to do. Was thinking it was an OEM unit (I assume @bobloblawGTI was as well).
Yeah my bad. Should have added that in my original post.

I would have loved to have gotten the OE version, but I'm cheap.