GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
EXCELLENT movie....I haven't seen that in decades. "are you wearing makeup?"

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
5. Jesus is a prankster. Jesus sometimes will move the moon in front of the sun just to freak people out. It’s pretty amazing but don’t worry. (no citation)

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
I got the car a new dry towel for washes

1675991012610.png

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG

Maiden69

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI
I got the car a new dry towel for washes

View attachment 272654
Been there, done that... carrying that thing around the car got old pretty quick, especially drying the wife's SQ5. The best one I found was a Toro turbine for a retrofit, but trying several hoses and attachments just sent the turbine into panic mode. Ended up buying the BigBoi Mini+. I can tell you that I don't miss the piercing noise of the blower next to my head while drying the roof and windows of the car. The turbine on them is very quiet, and the wind rushing noise don't overcome my earplugs like the blowers did.

gboticus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 R DSG
Good thing it was nowhere near 300 bucks heh, and is pretty quiet. If I get tired of it then I can at least blow the leaves off my deck.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
👆About 2 percent of diy car wash folks are going to spend 300+ for a product *just* to dry the car…. Hell only like 20% even spend the hundred bucks for a leaf blower that gets double duty around the house😂

My father got me a pressure washer for my birthday one year thinking I would use it to pressure wash the side of our house or some shit.

Joke's on him, I use it every other weekend to wash my car 😂

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
👆About 2 percent of diy car wash folks are going to spend 300+ for a product *just* to dry the car…. Hell only like 20% even spend the hundred bucks for a leaf blower that gets double duty around the house😂
Bought a leaf blower to dry the car, still not as efficient as a good drying towel and a drying aid. Now the leaf blower just hangs out b/c not much for leaves around the yard