GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Got the first delivery in for my dusty BBK swap.

1673476009251.png

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Yeah, physical quality of the harness looks top notch, I feel comfortable that the functionality will last as well. Shipping from Germany was nine days, so extremely quick really. Even the instructions for the install and coding look very detailed.

My lights and switch won't get here for a few weeks I'm guessing, as I went with the OEM ones from e-acca. I paid $783 for the lights, the euro light switch, and shipping.
Where did you get your harness from? I got the 7.5 Euro tails from VLand, and their harness looks a hot mess, plus, according to Zero's diagram, mine harness is missing a "repair wire" that is needed to link the inner and outer together. I would be game to buy a complete harness. I been 6 months now and still now scrolling blinkers...smh.

Reactions: krs

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Got this cool 10 inch AInavi multimedia screen. No pic cuz Im still waiting on the extra cable I had to order, and that thing comes from the AINavi store in China. Can't wait, tired of the small 6.5 screen. Plus the unit has an extra SIM card slot, so Im thinking of using that for dedicated NAV and as a hot spot.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Finally got a wheel hanger stud. This is going to be one of those "why didn't I buy this 15 years ago" things.
then you'll realize and ask yourself why you haven't switched over to wheel studs sooner lol

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I do have a good reason for this, because I considered it. But, I really like my local Discount Tire and they can be a bit weird about things like aftermarket studs sometimes.
Love my local DT…. One of the managers typically takes my car when it comes in, so I haven’t heard anything…yet lol

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Love my local DT…. One of the managers typically takes my car when it comes in, so I haven’t heard anything…yet lol
Yeah, they've been cool about my spacers as long as I show them a stock lug bolt and that the ones in the car are longer to accommodate, but I have heard of people with studs getting denied work.

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Where did you get your harness from? I got the 7.5 Euro tails from VLand, and their harness looks a hot mess, plus, according to Zero's diagram, mine harness is missing a "repair wire" that is needed to link the inner and outer together. I would be game to buy a complete harness. I been 6 months now and still now scrolling blinkers...smh.

I bought mine from ZERO815