GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
received my 2nd set of ruths
91380585-3226-42E6-B367-255C7D6622E2.jpeg

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Another set of Bilstein B8 rear shocks to play with...
A5C74783-0291-4E33-9E00-D1D3717A42F3.jpeg

Last edited:

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Some shiny/blingy HVAC knob covers and a red engine hardware/washer dress up kit.

Sportbikemike

Go Kart Newbie
Not for the GTI by got this today for my step sons A4. Ordered it from ECS on Black Friday and was waiting for a ship date for 2 weeks. Canceled it Sunday night and ordered it from Modded Euros and got it today.
Too bad it's a Christmas gift and it came exactly how it's pictured. He gets home from school before I get home from work. Merry Christmas???? Bet you can't guess what you got?

Attachments

• 20221213_172356.jpg
    20221213_172356.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 69

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Not for the GTI by got this today for my step sons A4. Ordered it from ECS on Black Friday and was waiting for a ship date for 2 weeks. Canceled it Sunday night and ordered it from Modded Euros and got it today.
Too bad it's a Christmas gift and it came exactly how it's pictured. He gets home from school before I get home from work. Merry Christmas???? Bet you can't guess what you got?
Cool step-dad.

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Something rare that people probably also don't care about lol. Center console for electronic parking brake, without start stop button. If you're going to retrofit do it right. My current center console came out of an R but my Golf is an S, gotta use a key.
View attachment 268118
That looks like a lot of clips… i also like the sliding cover.. where did that come from?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
On the way back across the state I stopped at Aerofabb and picked up my V2 Splitter I ordered during their black Friday sale. Met the owner Rich and he gave me a tour. Hard working guy making some awesome products for our cars.View attachment 267915View attachment 267914
Interested to see what adjustments are required to install with the FMIC.