GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
Picked up a set of wheels that'll probably be my trade in wheels, eventually. Got them for free. I don't think they're Detroit's, since they're only 17". But they are two tone black/silver, not like the full silver 17" Denver's. Idk. They're in rough shape, but hey. They were free. The non-painted ones, you can pull off big chunks of the clear coat. One of them does leak at the bead seal, so I'll take a look and see if it's easily repairable. If it is, I'll take care of that, sand the faces, and just hit them with some plastidip. If not, probably just bring them to the dump lol.

View attachment 262025
Those honestly could clean up to be really nice.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Those honestly could clean up to be really nice.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238 ...jpg

They'll get sanded quickly, and hit with some plastidip. And my fresh center caps. They'll clean up, but I don't know if "nice" is the word I'd use.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Picked up a set of wheels that'll probably be my trade in wheels, eventually. Got them for free. I don't think they're Detroit's, since they're only 17". But they are two tone black/silver, not like the full silver 17" Denver's. Idk. They're in rough shape, but hey. They were free. The non-painted ones, you can pull off big chunks of the clear coat. One of them does leak at the bead seal, so I'll take a look and see if it's easily repairable. If it is, I'll take care of that, sand the faces, and just hit them with some plastidip. If not, probably just bring them to the dump lol.
View attachment 262025
What did I miss? Done with the R already?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
What did I miss? Done with the R already?

Not fully. But keeping my eye out for a low milage MK7.5 R if one pops up. Eventually, it'll end up getting traded in, and want to have a set on hand for when that times comes since I sold the Prets it came with.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Not fully. But keeping my eye out for a low milage MK7.5 R if one pops up. Eventually, it'll end up getting traded in, and want to have a set on hand for when that times comes since I sold the Prets it came with.
If you want the R that your gti should have been let me know.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If you want the R that your gti should have been let me know.

🤣

Thanks for the offer. Yours is the opposite of what I want though, I'm trying to hold out for one as un-modified as possible 🤣

bobloblawGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
19 GTI SE 6MT
At least you won't have to do the digital dash again! :ROFLMAO:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R