GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I have thought an A4 allroad would be a great option to throw the XL on but I am not sure if anyone is tuning those through COBB yet.

mike G.

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI 6MT
Ordered front koni special active struts on sale at ECS. Wallet/ wife only allows the front at this time. Running stock springs on a gti 6mt W Eurosport front strut tower( love it - point n plant) and CSS RSB. HOPing for some improved cornering and connectivity.

JJ_MK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI Autobahn
Decided that it was time to upgrade the OE struts after 15K miles of use and 13K of those running on VWR lowering springs.

Attachments

• img_2268.jpg
    img_2268.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 49

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI
Got my next round of badgeskins in the mail from the BF sale. Just have to clean out my garage now in order to put them on. Moving houses and parking outside suck for application purposes!

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Got another GTI hat. I am slowly building up my collection of them.

Attachments

• 8BD64EB3-6692-4767-9A08-A099DF0D5F65.jpeg
    8BD64EB3-6692-4767-9A08-A099DF0D5F65.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 50

krs

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVIIS R
Decided that it was time to upgrade the OE struts after 15K miles of use and 13K of those running on VWR lowering springs.

Nice, I’m about to order mine. Did you wait long for them? Which vendor?

JJ_MK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI Autobahn
Ordered them from USP Motorsports on Wednesday and got them delivered today. Looks like Bilstein might have a distribution facility in North Texas. I'm down in San Antonio , Texas.

Reactions: krs

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I took advantage of a black friday sale and got Front and Back Zimmerman Sport:Z's.

https://www.otto-zimmermann.de/en/products/sport-brake-discs/sport-z-brake-discs/

I don't need brakes yet, but the deal was too good to pass up; 25% off before tax.

https://germanparts.ca/parts/6858x-1k0615301ad-zimmermann-brake-disc-front/

Edit:

I did not get pads, for whatever reason - should I? How are the Zimmerman pads?
I was looking at those on FCP, I'll be curious how you like them. I'd probably pair it with the EBC red pads

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Just got mine in. No tree up yet

20211129_223141.jpg