GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Probably Eurodyne/Moose. Was gonna go with the EQT boost weather sale, but I kinda like the fact that you can DIY with ED. Learn along the way.
I can tune you, moose tuned me back in the day and showed me a lot about maestro since at the time maestro was new to me, you can message me if you want some info or have questions, I have no problem trying to explain and help people understand on the way

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I can tune you, moose tuned me back in the day and showed me a lot about maestro since at the time maestro was new to me, you can message me if you want some info or have questions, I have no problem trying to explain and help people understand on the way
Can vouch for this man...he's done a great job with my car and I can't wait to see what he will do with the new turbo and fueling.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I got a set of monster mats from a fellow forum member today. Glad to get these on hand before the crappy winter weather starts. Last year was nerve wracking constantly vacuuming my carpeted mats. Plus I’m kinda of nerd I dig having stuff that says GTI in my car.

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
My anniversary gift from my wife came is yesterday, can’t wait to install it this weekend!

Attachments

• 2660C658-AE16-4BC7-B973-9D1D61D5341C.jpeg
    2660C658-AE16-4BC7-B973-9D1D61D5341C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 75

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
I got a set of monster mats from a fellow forum member today. Glad to get these on hand before the crappy winter weather starts. Last year was nerve wracking constantly vacuuming my carpeted mats. Plus I’m kinda of nerd I dig having stuff that says GTI in my car.

I often consider buying a second set, they're super neat and tend to be priced pretty competitively. I honestly find that they're more common than the carpet mats, which works out great for me as I definitely have a preference.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
*Looks at monster mat set collecting dust in the front closet*

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I like the Weathertech much more. Put a hole in 3 driver's Monster Mats. The Weathertech shows no signs of wear