GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Not sure about Stg2 mounts. Might list for sale. Anyone interested?

OEM VW plate lights
image.jpg

TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Too harsh for you for a daily?
You’ll be fine as long as you stick with that style trans mount *from my experience. If you do their full billet mount on that side too- for sure you’ll rumble a filling out of your mouth
Haven’t installed and I’m not sure I’d ever really even need stg1. Thought of getting inserts to swap down. Seems cheap enough.
I guess I also realize I probably won’t go stage two due to OCD and seeing the CEL pop up all the time. Cars soooo much faster than my STG2 WRX was.

feel I got a killer deal on the mounts and couldn’t pass up. No problem helping someone who NEEDS them if I can

Is That Coolant?

Car(s)
2015 Golf GTI SE
Been waiting 2-3 months to receive all of it but I finally have the following in my possession:

IMG_1661.jpeg
IMG_1717.jpeg
IMG_1719.jpeg
IMG_1720.jpeg
IMG_1725.jpeg
IMG_1724.jpeg

Not sure what order these are going to show up in but the list is:

Towing hook (used cars sometimes dont have these!) - not pictured, if you dont know what one looks like, count yourself lucky!
Oil separator/PCV valve - mine is currently leaking very slightly, the only thing in this list I actually need
Upgraded PCV breather hose - cause why not...new separator/PCV valve, new hose! Getting rid of the crappy brittle plastic as I can
APR upgraded ignition coils (x4)
Performance sparkie bois (x4)
High flow turbo inlet package w/silicone turbo inlet hose and MQB big bore turbo inlet pipe (again, getting rid of the crappy brittle plastic bit-by-bit) - gimme them 10+ horsies!

Bonus picture of my goofy goober son checking out the new big bore turbo inlet pipe, he has forced me to turn my GTI into a shepherd-mobile (pics to come, dont yall worry!)

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Been waiting 2-3 months to receive all of it but I finally have the following in my possession:

View attachment 225239View attachment 225240View attachment 225241View attachment 225242View attachment 225243View attachment 225244

Not sure what order these are going to show up in but the list is:

Towing hook (used cars sometimes dont have these!) - not pictured, if you dont know what one looks like, count yourself lucky!
Oil separator/PCV valve - mine is currently leaking very slightly, the only thing in this list I actually need
Upgraded PCV breather hose - cause why not...new separator/PCV valve, new hose! Getting rid of the crappy brittle plastic as I can
APR upgraded ignition coils (x4)
Performance sparkie bois (x4)
High flow turbo inlet package w/silicone turbo inlet hose and MQB big bore turbo inlet pipe (again, getting rid of the crappy brittle plastic bit-by-bit) - gimme them 10+ horsies!

Bonus picture of my goofy goober son checking out the new big bore turbo inlet pipe, he has forced me to turn my GTI into a shepherd-mobile (pics to come, dont yall worry!)

Dude, you get an award for the most original user name.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Not for rear O2 from what I’ve read. People require spacers and angles etc.

I do think HPT can disable ot
I used a spacer on JB4 and didn’t have any CELs. EQT tune certainly disabled it, even recommended unplugging it all together.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Haven’t installed and I’m not sure I’d ever really even need stg1. Thought of getting inserts to swap down. Seems cheap enough.
I guess I also realize I probably won’t go stage two due to OCD and seeing the CEL pop up all the time. Cars soooo much faster than my STG2 WRX was.

feel I got a killer deal on the mounts and couldn’t pass up. No problem helping someone who NEEDS them if I can
PM incoming