GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
Four brand new Rotiform RSEs and four brand new Continental summer tires. I didn't want to go through the hassle of swapping all of the tires from the damaged wheels to the new ones, plus it didn't feel like there was enough stretch anyways. Went with 215/40 this time instead of 225/40.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Is this different from the 24FX update? Let us know if you notice any changes/differences

It's more of a fine tweak for the emissions that anything else. The light weight oil caused issues with VVT and the actual vs reported timing values being off. Made the cars run awful and a lot of us had O2 sensor failures due to it. The first patch resolved the issue, the second patch is an emissions optimization, from what I understand. People aren't reporting any real performance differences with the second patch.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
EQT charge pipes from a random FB marketplace listing. I hate to expect the worst from people, but they were pretty low priced and I half expected to get screwed…. I wrote it off in my head and was pleasantly surprised when they showed up on my doorstep 😍

EE585795-C9EB-4095-B589-C86745115619.jpeg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Last edited: